Click on any of our promotions below to learn more.
YOU COULD WIN:
A Diamond and Ruby Heart Pendant set in 10 Karat Yellow Gold with a Tenth Carat Weight in Diamonds, valued at $1,100 from Kari's Diamonds and Bridal!
Cupid's Arrow 2018 rules:
- Contest Dates are February 2nd through February 12th (weekdays only).
- After Cupid’s Arrow sounder is played live on KVOE AM 1400, weekdays during the 11 am and 3 pm hours from February 2nd through February 12th. We will take 3 callers on our studio line 620-342-5863. Each caller will choose a “love” word from a list of words that is provided to them.
- The correct guess wins a prize from one of our participating sponsors: EMPORIA FLORAL, BRUFFS SPORTS BAR AND GRILL, THE SWEET GRANADA, AKA the SPORTS FAN, DESIGNS BY SHARON AND GAMBINO'S PIZZA.
- The callers that had the correct guess will be qualified for the Cupids’ Arrow Grand Prize, A Diamond and Ruby Heart Pendant set in 10 Karat Yellow Gold with a Tenth Carat Weight in Diamonds, valued at $1,100 from Kari's Diamonds and Bridal!
- Qualifiers will keep their chosen word for the final contest held on February 13th during the KVOE Morning Show
- The qualifier that has their word struck by Cupids’ Arrow on that morning and calls our studio within two minutes will win the grand prize.
- Employees and families of ERS, Inc and all participating sponsors are not eligible to win.
Our New Web Apps are now mobile!. Add our web apps to your Home Screen on any mobile device.
Just click a link below and then add the web app to your Home Screen.
For instructions on adding the web app icon to your Home Screen, click here.
To Listen on your computer click the appropriate station link below.
To stream live KVOE Audio, click here.
To stream live Country 101.7 Audio, click here.
To stream live Mix 104.9 Audio, click here.
Listen for clues on the identity of the Oldies Mystery Artist from 2-5 PM weekdays on 14-KVOE.
You can also check the below on the right hand sidebar for a picture of this week's Mystery Artist
The Oldies Mystery Artist of the Week is brought to you by:
Not Finding What You're Looking For?